Countdown


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday, July 6, 2009

Hmmmm....


After struggled wth month end job, i think ths is my first n3 for July. Huh....last 2 week really make me feel so tired....so many problems.....i can say i'm out of office after 8pm almost every day. I'm so bored. I'm so lucky having a very understanding hubby....anyhow...i'm still worry....who knows, he will feel boring and killing his boring by looking to others......walauweeeehhhhhhh....i can't face that!!!!! May Allah always bless our love. Sometimes i feel i want to quit....but sometimes enjoying doing my job.....well ....i think everyone ever feel ths too. The most important things is my hubby...i know he understand my job.....I've been in ths company...almost 15 years.....so.......just think about it....its so hard to quit...right?.....Well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAEKWONDO


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


Followers

DO U LV ME


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com